My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, March 26, 2003

Today I awoke at day break to find I was very hot and flustered. It was then I realised that the sun was beaming onto my face - 'sun?' I thought. 'Why, it is but day break'... it was at that moment that I realised that it was actually 10am, I had a meeting at 10.30. I quickly escaped the pit that was my tempting bed, and dressed for the day to come.
I visited my associate. I didn't recieve the welcome I wanted. She mocked me and hurt my mind with tales of postmodernism and coloquial writings... even now my head is spinning.
I went to a seminar and my head spun even more - so much so that I had to sit and take some water. I returned home and had to visit my place of work to purchase some creamed ice refreshment. Discussed daily pleasantries with one of my collegues, discovered i may have to hand in my notice as I will be travelling to the north of england for the easter festivities, this is not allowed in the land of Safeways I have since found out.
Having eaten far too much creamed ice, and also thinly sliced potato chips, I worked on my most recent cinematic piece. That finished I now sit and eat dry crackers while writing on this small electronic piece of machinery (with a brain I'm sure of it).
Pretty crap day really!!

Goodnight kind people
Brainne Edge (Ms)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home