My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, February 19, 2007



Hello all.. I've just switched to New Blogger... so hopefully that has all gone OK.


I am ill... but have already had a busy day - I have crossed 3 things of my list of 22 to do! ;)


I was walking through salford today (yes, I like to take my life into my own hands) and a church bell tolled 18 times for midday! Freaked me out a bit.

Keya and I went to Emily's 18th birthday party sat night, it was good fun, nice to see people (and pay them the money I owed them... gah... being a boss sucks sometimes ;) )... John came too and felt rather old so he sulked in the corner a bit.

I am shattered... have been since I started the last project really... today is my 'day off'... but I still have things I need to do (see comment about 22 item list).
Heading over to the theatre tonight to return costumes that I borrowed for the shoot. Then going to eat with Keya and dad.
Going to go and maybe have a bath and/or snooze...
BRON
x

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home