My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, September 08, 2007


What a fun and hardworking day... finally getting the flat in gear!
Bought a new table and chairs and Ibought myself a Workstation for my computer (so I will do more work!) Spent about £400 in 2 days - but it feels good! Our new sofa bed arrives tomorrow along with the last of our shelving units!
Things to do with work makes me want to work more, which is great cos I've got a little lazy over the last couple of weeks - I need to get back into my editing before it all piles in on top of me.
Life is good :)
I love John, and I love stuff! ;)
Probably a bit too much (the stuff, not John)
John's big sister gave us a voucher for IKEA, it arrived this morning just as we were heading out to BUY STUFF... effectively she bought us this table - so I am chuffed. We can have people over and eat civilly!
ROCK!
I am also now on wireless on my computer! First time since I bought it back in 2004 (I think - it is documented on here when I bought this beast).
Right - am going to catch up online a bit then have a bath then beddy byes.
My mum leaves on Monday so I am heading over to see her and my Aunt tomorrow :)
BRON
x

oh almost forgot - we had a practice today and I totally freaked out Tom Roche (www.myspace.com/tomrochefanclub)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home