My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Friday, March 28, 2003

Well, I'm still struggling to figure this god forsaken beast of a blogger out. I just got some feedback on my script... you know the one that's going to make me a milion? Oh that one you say.
I'm hoping Rachel will pop down to see me this weekend and make me happy... by working on ideas.. basically I just want to rip her off. hehe
Well - i have a scene in this script that I'm very pleased with - and basically I've been told to take it out - I mean, fair enough, it confuses the plot a bit... and there's that whole 'kill your babies' thing - but I just think it was funny! Probably the most funny bit... ahh well... :(
Had a weird night - got some curious texts from S.S. and the same one twice from Deets (who will be in Italy very shortly) - which was odd.
Ranted to Ian a lot about feeling sorry for myself and how I have no friends and no one talks to me any more etc etc... you know how it goes. The usual.

bron deep thought for the day: if a tree falls in the woods when there's no one around, who can save the beaver?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home