My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

*hoping not to jinx anything with this post* but things have looked up since just yesterday!
Since then I have been offered 3 weeks work at the end of summer, and another three hours a week at the Agency starting in a couple of weeks! SO I am pretty much sorted. I pick up my car tomorrow, my loan has gone through no problem. Sorted my insurance, it's not a great deal more. I should be a happy bunny right now, unfortunately my brain doens't work like that. I may be after tomorrow is done, I'm in a school in Yorkshire. Poop. 2 hour drive there and then back again... hope the Corsa makes it, it's playing up big time. Chirs is a bit worried I think cos technically it's his from Saturday. NOte to self - clean it out!
Had a lovely morning with the katester yesterday, although I was shattered. Bought some groovy felt tips from Paperchase and some nice handcream from LUSH then came back to do some more pack sending.





Meeeeeee and the katester.....
Right on with reinking my computer and getting on with more packs I think... am going to start with Primary Schools soon I think :D
BRON
x

2 Comments:

  • At March 30, 2006 8:00 pm, Blogger Jerilyn Dufresne, author said…

    Some of the type doesn't show up in this new template. Just a thought: CHANGE IT!!!!

    Thanks. This message brought to you by your friendly neighborhood curmudgeon. Jer

     
  • At March 30, 2006 8:19 pm, Blogger Bron said…

    it does it to me every so often, try scrolling down and up again then it usually reappears I like this new look :( boooo to you

     

Post a Comment

<< Home