My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, February 25, 2007




I'm not ashamed to say I've felt a little bit lost this evening... I had a load or work to get through, most of which I did, then I have just watched Ross Noble and played Guitar Hero 2...and I'm still missing john.
I'm not tired either so I may plunge head first into some more work actually... got some bits to sort out...
Tomorrow is my last day off for a few weeks... why do I manage to take on so much bloody stuff... I am a fool.
Pancake day was nice - spent the evening with Ste. He made me some pancakes that were divine.... while I sat and sniffed.


I've been rather ill this week - but have had no time to sit and get well... so i have battled through... tomorrow will be filled with rest and making storyboards. The picture to the left here looks gross but is possibly the nicest thing ever - a pancake with a marsbar inside!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH YES!


Had a fun workshop today. I was a bit out of it if I'm honest... still recovering, my brain is slowly catching up.

Picture to the right is of a new game we made up today called "Sit down and shut up" ... my favourite part being that when the guesser guesses what they have to guess, the rest have to Sit down and shut up... in the middle of the stage... hehehehehe

Not quite sure why both James and Chris have their hands in their pockets in this pic.

Well I'm going to get on with this editing now... and need to sleep, as I'm popping over to Chorley in the morning to say cheerio to my daddy.

We start shooting the sitcom next week... storyboarding really needs to be done... luckily I have this handsome creature to the left on hand ... seeing as he's a designer and all.

Nighty night.

BRON

x


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home