My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, September 10, 2007

ARGH!

My neck has gone all doolally... I went to work today to start my stint at editing the sitcom and an hour and a half in I stretched - my neck went crunch and I was in agony.... all I could think was how much work there was to do on it! So I got comfy(ish) in the chair and did another hour... then I couldn't bare it any more and came home.
Taken some paracetamol and it's a bit better - managed to put some more things away and get on with more work for CSz... i love my new chair!!!
Plus it's good I was here as the man came round to fix the overflow... so thats all done now.
Mum left this morning, I hope I can get to the states in Dec to see my parents... we'll see...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home