My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, April 30, 2003

OK - I have a bit more time now to write (although I really should be doing work :( ) ..
Jerry Springer the Opera... It really was aceness on a stick! I was pleased that Jerry didn't sing (this is someone acting as Jerry, it's not really Jerry), and the doubling up of the principles was interesting... especially in the sec ond half. I don't want to give too much away as it'll spoil it for anyone that wants to go - but the ending of the first half was one of the funniest ironic pieces of theatre I have ever witnessed,,,, if the bloke next to me was enjoying it then I'd have laughed more, but he was very stony faced and made me feel guilty for laughing, i was surprised he was there for the second half. Well, I was bound to enjoy it anyway, it was written and direccted by comedy god Stewart Lee, who I'm pleased to say has a photo of me in his collection ;)
Teechers - yeah, all my actors from that show are up for region 6 acting awards! Yeehaw - so hopefully that'll mean Teechers itself will be up for a Best Play award. It's groovy - that means every show I've directed that NODA have seen has been nominated for something!! HAR HAR!! In your faces!! ;) hehe... sorry... ahem.
I have to hold onto something right now.

OK I'm off to do this smelly work and listen to the beautiful south
BRON
x
bron thought for the day - a tidy house is an unlived in house

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home