My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, April 08, 2003

OMG today has been a weirdy - and it's only 1pm!
Well... it started with a visit to my tutor - it waas a good meeting, nothing amazing but she was pleased with what I did with the script and accepted my reasons for keeping in bits that I liked (I'm not adverse to 'killing my babies' but i really think these bits work). So I came out of that with a smile on my face - even though she told me I needed to do more work! If only she knew!!
Anyway... so then I come into the MA room (where I am now) and sit down and get a phone call from the Extra casting guy, James, from the movie Sean Of The Dead (a movie that Welchie told me about) it's by the Spaced people - how exciting! So yeah, they want me to go for an audition! How excting! woohooo... anyway, so I'm doing that at Ealing Studios!!
Then as soon as I put the phone down the BBC called me!! Sounds more exciting than it really is but, hey, the BBC (basically I'd asked for some tickets to a show and they'd not sent them but the show's tonight and they were wondering if I was going to go)... so yeah, then I put the phone down and Steven Speilburg walked in and said 'I heard about the nomination for your last play, I really think a lot of NODA you must be good, come and work for me'... ok - the last bit wasn't real... ahh well..
I feel in a really good mood today - but then I hate being in a good mood, cos then you get knocked down :(
I'll make myself miserable again soon.
Byeeee
BRON
x

bron thought for the day: You get what you pay for... I have £2.73

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home