My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, March 31, 2003

Got back from work a couple of hours ago - 9-6!!! Ugh....

Tiring day...

anyway, since I got back I applied to go on the Salon! OMG! Lol... not that I'm a fan of the show but it just seems like a good excuse to raise more awareness of Trichotillomania, for those of you who are interested - this is the disorder I have. It's a compulsive disorder, the compulsion to pull out hair... I've had it since I was 15. It's weird that i'm broadcasting this on the internet - but seeing as I have thought about going on national tv to talk about it, i might as well talk here too!

For those of you who are interested in learning more about trich check out www.trichotillomania.co.uk

Ciao

BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home