My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, April 03, 2003

Well, it's Thursday already! Wow, where did the week go? Well, last night went to the Comedy Store! What an ace show - building bridges with me and Jim S! ;) for those of you who know about that.
I feel so silly though - I really want to speak to them all but what could I say apart from 'Hey... you're all great.... I do this too... but I'm not as good...bye'. hmmm
Twas a good night though - apart from I think I've lost my camera! My new one that Keya gave me!!! It was in Dieters pocket (trust me to let him look after it) on the train but now I can't find it... scared it's been left on the train. Called lost property but no luck there. Dieter's convinced it's not lost... :-/
Well, I'm in the middle of writing my locations letters for my shoot this august... thoguht I'd get in quick. I should book my editing time soon too... hopefully the script will be finished soon too! hmmm

Anyway - enough from me...
BRON
bron thought for the day: See a penny pick it up, put it in some coke, it's amazing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home