My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, April 09, 2003

HI... well, I'm getting obbsessive over Mystery Science Theater 3000 once again, it's either that or Whose Line Is It Anyway at the moment... my life is being over taken by Improvised comedy... anyhoo...
Turns out Welchie's boyf will be at the same audition as me on sat! so that will be interesting... (actually wrote insestresting... odd). I am looking forward to it just to see Ealing Studios... i really think the actual filming will clash with my deadlines unfortunately. BUT ANYWAY....
I should be tidying up my script but I can't stop watching the little robots!

good night
BRON
x
bron thought for the night: he's been hit in the little pants!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home