My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, May 12, 2003

Well... what an odd weekend... on saturday I was shocked to discover I won on the lottery!! I only won a tenner.. but it was the first time I'd played on the lottery for years! SO, that was weird. Paid for my trip to London yesterday anyway. Went to the COmedy Store and watched the players... it was really weird sat there watching Paul Merton in action for the first time! SHame there werern't more of the regular players there. There was a comedian called Phelim McDermott though who looked like the bastard love child of Sylvestor McCoy and Tom Baker! He was really odd and funny!
Well, Gabe stayed over last night, and he's gone now... sad to see him leave and go back to America! I know he's going to miss London... so maybe that means he'll come back and visit sometime soon... come and watch COmedySPortz again... talking of that looks like Dick may be wanting to visit in June! How exciting!!
Anyhoo... still in the midst of my smelly essay...
Cheerio
BRON
bron thought for the day: never lend your money to a man with a sense of humour

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home