My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, May 05, 2003

John Travolta and Olivia Newton John to apear in Grease Three!?!?!?! What has the world come to people??? I pray to all things nice that this doesnt happen.
Anyhoo - things are still a bit pants for me right now - on the MA front anyway... My essay still isn't started and all is shite.... however personally things are OK - I've been putting a few extra hours in at the old Safeways so I'm a bit more comfortable right now, and my shoot is slowly coming together... pLUS I can't wait to get away in July for the CSz Tournament in Washington - also to see my parents in Wisconsin - YAY!
Well back to the smelly research
BRON
x
bron thought for the day: i'm all alone, I'm all alone, behold the mystery that is me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home