My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, June 19, 2003

OKkkkk, well, I'm not sure how impresed I am with this new layout - we'll see how long it lasts.

Turns out this Saturday as my mum is flying into Manchester Airport I will be in London taking part in a documentary about Fame! My take is that I don't necessarily want to be famous, just sucessful, but nowadays one equals the other ...
It's going to be interesting... I refuse to get up and sing or something... if they make me do anything I'm going to drag three people out and play Doctor Know It All and be like 'Look, this is why I should be famous, I can make other people seem funny' ;)
I was chatting to the producer on the phone and she seemed a bit confused about why I'd applied for it, as did I! lol... ah it'l be an experience... and my third paid tv/film appearance (technically,,, £1 a time! ;)) so I can get my equity! lol... oh deary me...

Well.. my life is getting interesting - but at the expense of my MA really... but then again the tutors still aint got me anyone to supervise my Dissertation, so I aint started on it yet! 4 weeks till it needs to be completed to stay in line with my summer plans... grrrr them grrrr!

BVut if you thinkMY life is interesting (maybe you dont... ;) ) then check out my new pal Jason's site...

www.thejase.com (may be .co.uk) he's a regular media whore!

BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home