My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, June 03, 2003

IT'S IN! I handed the essay in this morning... a matter of minutes after hand in I get a call from lovely Ian who informs me of a new Improvisation show coming to tv...
picture this: my essay talks about how there are no improv shows on tv in the UK and we never make them, they never last, no ones making them......
yeah... so... hmmm
Apart from that had a good day - got a lot sorted... went to work for 3 hours cos no one had turned up! lol hahahahaaa... which is good cos I need to save up to survive over the summer :(
Keya';s birthday tomorrow... now she can only mock me slightly less about me being older ;) DAMN HER! ;)
Right... i'm hogging a certain yankees computer so I'd better get off

BRON
x
bron thought for the day: if a dog could hum, what would he sing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home