My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, May 31, 2003

Took a test today while avoiding my work... turns out this is me:

Others see you as fresh, lively,
charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone
who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently
well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you
as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always
cheer them up and help them out.

Well I'm in the library now trying to get some work done.. only 3,500 words to go! I'm listening to Radio Whose Line! I've become pretty adicted. Me and Keith Johnstone's Agent have made friends now btw.
I'm more pissed off right now about the fact that the Uni hasn't told me once again how to write this particular essay.. it seems like this stuff SHOULD be told to us... seeing as none of us have had to write things like this before! grrrrrrrr

Anyway back to the smelly work
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home