My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Well I handed all my stuff in yesterday - it's all crap, as was my last essay and no doubt this one I'm working on right now will be also. Ahh well...
I've just lost all the motivation I managed to drum up last semester.
You know it's bad when a) you listen to Radiohead and hum along and b) you look forward to sleep... in the middle of the day.
I have NEVER slept so much in my life! I don't know whether I'm doing it as an escape or what, but I just sleep all the time! It's so annoying, especially when I used to hardly ever sleep. Maybe I'm just getting old. Also I keep eating, the two things i look forward to, food and sleep! This last year has changed me so much, some things for the better, most things not. If it's not anxiety, trich or just general problems with my knees and back then it's comfort eating and over sleeping!
I don't know, I just can't look at the world in a good light today... it also feels like I can see all the stuff i need to do floating in front of me, but my mind's got vaseline all over it and I can't make it out, plus there's stuff playing in my head all the time.

!

It's Steven's 25th birthday today. How crazy is that? It's weird how all my friends are getting so old... I was 15 when I met Steven! I was 14 when I met Liz, she's 24 soon.... and I hardly get to speak to either of them anymore, for very different reasons - my oldest friends. Even now I can only think of a big cake. I've already eaten a shit load today and it's only 5.30! AND I've not done ANY work!

! once again.

Cheerio
BRON
x
bron thought for the day: if all the world's a stage, why do I get stuck in the pit?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home