My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, May 19, 2003

FOUR HOURS!! Four hours I've not moved from the computer doing my production schedule... this is after a 7 hour shift at work bare in mind! That's a lot of sitting for one day ;)
Anyway... that seems to be sorted now, I discovered a number of mistakes in my script though which means ANOTHER re-write... but it's just little things really so I wont print again until the shoot probably... there's only one big thing added, a new scene... but it's not very big and only involves three characters...
Anyhoo enough of that... let's talk about you? How are you?
Enough of that... back to me..
I spent most of last night trying to organise a script read through and two CSz rehearsals... you woulnd't believe how much hassle this was!! In the end it's script read 6-7.30pm at KT's house friday, then CSz reh 11am Sat, CSz newbies reh 4-6 Sunday.... i just had to write it again to get it into my head! ;)
Watched X Men 2 the other day... quite enjoyed it, I was surprised! Don't tell Ian I liked a movie based on a comic, I'll never live it down ;)
Right off to do MORE work :-/ will it never end?? I'm actuallly in all honesty enjoyin this part of te process, I like organsing things, espeically when i seem to have the power of how it goes... MUAHAHAAAA!!

BRON
x
bron thought for the day: well it really could happen, when the days they seem to fall through you, well just let them go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home