My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Friday, May 16, 2003

Last night I wasted my 15 minutes of fame on a show called 'Judgement Day'... to be aired in June/July... its a saturday night show hoted by Brian Connely (of 'it's a puppet' fame). It was a good night... and I got to 'ask a question' (which was totaly set up by the way... and you can tell..)... anyway... watch the show when it airs and see if you can spot me ;)
I'm thinking of devoted my life to whoreing myself around crappy TV shows, hehe.
The only downside about last night was that I missed the last train home!! YIKES! Me, stuck in the middle of London :-/ Luckily my good pal Uba was there to rescue me... I stayed in her room in her dorms... she has some pretty funky friends there, we talked about loads of weird stuff, like Terry Pratchett and where exactly was Stoke On Trent... good night....
ONLY! DUN DUN DUUUUNNNN half way through the night I started feeling very ill :( I couldn't breath and I got about 2 hours sleep :( which was a shame as the bed was soooo comfy.
PLUS cos I was stranded in London I couldnt get to work so I had to call in sick... but I probably would have done anyway... I don't think people would have really wanted me to handle their items (oops, pardon...) with a snotty nose and runny eyes... and I keep getting headaches like my head's going to blow off! RARGH!
Anywayyyyy...
Off now to try and do some work... will probably just sleep though... oh and it's Dieter's birthday today, he's 22! Oh to be 22 again ;)

BRON
x
bron thought for the day: always have friends around you who you can stay with if you get stuck in the captial of a country ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home