My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, June 16, 2003

OK now my KNEES are playing up ... grrrrrrrr nearly fell down some stairs today cos they locked... silly me trying to walk. All I ever do on this blog is moan. Well it's all your faults, you never call to hear me moan! ;)
Completed another (YES ANOTHER) draft of the script today. This is a more fleshed out version - which added another page and a bit! Ahh well.
It's really hot again today, I'm going mental. i think i'll go back to the house and have some fruit salad - mmmm... it better still be good, it cost me enough to make! grrrrrrr
Anywayyyyy... can't think of anything else to write, will be getting ready to go home for a week this time tomorrow.... YAY!
BRON
x
bron thought for the day: what the world needs now is rain sweet rain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home