My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Weeellll it has been a while...
I've been at home for the last week ComedySporting and sorting out my film some more. Came back yesterday to discover just how shite my life is. Wish I could stop feeling sorry for myself, but I think I enjoy it too much.
There are no tutors here to help me at all, I have three weeks to write a 10,000 words dissertation I've not started, and the stupid technicians cant seem to book the CAMERA! For my shoot that is... PLUS comedysportz was videoed but the tape is knakkered, as is my camera AGAIN! AND my still camera is broken... plus all the normal crap with my hair, knees and now my exzema coming back with avengance... not to mention the ongoing trauma's and messups in my personal life.... BLAH! anyhoo....
Am strongly anticipating failing this masters unless they let me submit my dissertation next year instead. Who knows. THey probably wont.

I'm sure I acutally had something productive to write in here... but now I can't remember! I got too bogged down with moaning...

BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home