My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, July 07, 2003

Well, I had another weird dream last night, this time:

I was in some sort of rehearsal room, looked a bit like the one at Runshaw! Bizarre. Anyway... the Players (www.comedystoreplayers.com) were in there warming up for their show but they were one person short, and for some reason I was there and they asked me to join in. So, I hated to offend, I joined in. :-/ God knows why.. but anyway in my dream I was actually good at improvisation! All I can remember is getting into a prediciment with Richard Vranch where I was on my knees and he kept poking me in the face with his finger And then all i can remember is grabbing his arse! And thinking, 'wow I'm grabbibng Richard Vranch's arse!' ... seemed relevant to the scene at the time.
THEN after that i went 'home' (whereeer that was) and met Sean and Vicki from youth theatre! And I convinced them to get on the tube with me to come and see the show, I thin kDarryl was there too. I only realised after we were half way there that they were too young and wouldn't get in so we decided to go and see a show instead. But Darryl only wanted to buy some new boots from MacDonalds! So I think it ended up I sent them home and I went on my own but then I woke up... and all i could remember was grabbing Ricahrd Vranch's arse....

BRON
x
bron thought for the day: Richard Vranch has a nice arse... lol, like I know

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home