My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Friday, August 05, 2005

What a lovely night. I will write more tomorrow, with pix, but just to let you know, tonight I went to Milwaukee and saw lots of people I've met a few times over the years and consider my friends. Met up wih Jer and went to 'The African Hut' for dinner, and it was very yummy!
Watched the match, was funny.. a group of about 50 in! and another group of a few... was rather interesting to see a 'slow' night! Got a lovely chat in aferwards with the lovely Matt Tremmell... and got lots of hugs from a slowly getting more and more drunk Tim HIggins... saw Dick briefly.. hopefully i'l see him again soon... looks like I may be playing next friday night now.... yay.
OK I'm going to get an early night... pictures and natterings tomorrow
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home