My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

I'm major busy but just wanted to make sure I got this story down before I forgot...
Went to Crewe last night with Chris, he was comparing a gig there. We arrived and noticed a tour bus in the car park... i looked in the direction of it to see if it was anyone special, and stood behind it there was someone who looked really familiar, nothing to do with the tour bus. I said to Chris 'Haha, look, it's Peter Kay'... Chris got out of the car.... 'Yes. It is'...
!
Turns out Peter Kay was there last night to watch his friend Jason M (something, cant' remember his surname right now)... It was a bit mad. Mike (my business partner) called me to try and get me to give him a business card... but I couldn't. I always think that I'm pestering, and most probably would have been. So I just left him to it... the funniest part of the evening for me was when I over heard him being told about the delicacy of the venue - Curly Fries... to which he replied 'Curly? Fries?'.... OK maybe he didnt' say it quite like that but in my mind that's how it sounded... made me laugh anyway...
Right off for my busy day now
BRON
x



undercover peter kay shot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home