My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

What an odd day... spent the first part of it rehearsing (which went well... for some reason I'm quietly confident for once... strange), then at an audition... we'll see. Then the second part talking to my texan (evan) and then just kind of feeling down. I dozed off at about half 6 and didn't wake up til half 9. So now I'm all disorientated, and I have work tomorrow.
Just sorting out more stuff for the webpage for the play. Got a better picture, and this Thursday will be taking press pictures too, so it'll get better and snazzier. The Welch has put a lot of work into it while I've been busy rehearsing and just generally feeling sorry for myself, and for that I'm immensley grateful.
Chris has relented and is heading over to cheer me up before I go to bed... it sucks that he lives an hours drive away. But, hey, I've done PROPER long distance before this, so this is small fries.



Me at that wedding... a candid shot that I rather liked



Joe leading the way at the YT party

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home