My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, July 11, 2005

what a stressful day! Woke up with panics. managed to get a lot done though by the end of it.
just got an email from my sister... basically the email is telling me I scuffed some of her shoes... OK, fair enough but a) I iddn't know I'd done it, b) I didnt' do it on purpose, c) i didnt' even know they COULD be scuffed, them being sandals d) i hardly walked anywhere in them e) I'm not at home so what can I do about it and f) what can i do about that at all?? very frustrating... all that on top of a stressful day and then a stressed phone call from one of the directors of the YT play that goes on on Wednesday... and I can't do anything to help!
There's nothing I can do.
I've pretty much watched the YT slowly get worse and worse over the last year and not done ANYTHING to stop it... I need to get out, quick... let someone take over who will give it the attention it needs and deserves.
So as of the end of the summer I will no longer be running it.. it's a very hard decision but it needs to be.
Ugh
I feel really stressed, and now rather down.
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home