My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Had a horrible dream last night, in the few hours of sleep I actually managed (so very hot!)... basically it was tonights CSz match... and LOADS of people turned up, mostly old people. Which was great. But then it all started to go horribly wrong. I wasn't reffing so I was stressing anyway (cos I'm a control freak) and all the red team had forgotten their shirts so they were all wearing something else, and I think they had masks on. All these people kept coming in as we were starting the match, and they all looked really disapointed. Then it turned out I WAS the ref and I couldnt' remmeber any of the games Steph kept suggesting we play. I also had to make an executive decision that we were cutting two games out to save time or something. It was all pretty shitty, and I'm soooo tired... anyway, I'm off to rehearsal now.
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home