My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

well, look at me.... hmm.. what am I doing? typing that's what... I'm so special...
I feel rather strange today. Had an odd 'I'm crap' night last night... which made no sense as I had a lovely phone call from the Uni yesterday offering me more work - I should hav been beaming really.
I think a lot of it comes from all this time spent around all these comedians... it makes my own confidence hit the floor off and on cos I'm not up to their standard... yeah it all sounds a bit 'woe is me' but it's just the way it is right now.
I am tired at the moment.. I'm not getting enough sleep and when I do sleep I'm just stressing about things. Just little things. Stupid things. But that's the way my brain works.
Anyway. Going to go now. I have pizza left over from last night... mmmmm
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home