My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, June 06, 2005

Well, i am currently sat in manchester watching Chris pulverise some pixels on his X Box or whatever it is.... it's a box... it has joystick things... that's all I need to know.
CSz went well last night, i did a joke that me and the Texan came up with, it was funny, but I didnt' sell it as well as I should have so I was nearly given a groaner staright off the bat! As it stands I had to award myself with a Brown Bag at the end for saying 'We're available for bookings... i said bookings!'... oh dear... should have left it... but whatever. Was a good match with a tonne of new people there so it was all good. Hopefully they will then bring more new people.
Whenver I dont advertise we seem to get more people! It's like we're elite now or something... only the 'in crowd' are in the know! We also may get to play in the Manchester Comedy Festival! So that will just be aceness on a funny stick!
Today has been my first proper day off for ages! And I realyl need it! Not to say I dont have a tonne of stuff I shoudl be doing, but it was just really nice to have a relaxing day.
I've been eating way too much ice cream the last few weeks, I've missed it so. I remember Jer saying her weakness was custard, mine is certainly ice cream. I never used to be a huge fan but after having a year of not being able to eat it it's just made me go a bit mental.
Am off to XS Malarkey tonight to watch Beth and other people I now know. Tomorrow I have some meetings then I think I'm back there again as I fly to Dublin on Weds morning to meet up with my mum and also Sandra from CSz Dublin. Then I'm back here to spend time with my mummy :)
Anyway.. I think I may have some more ice cream now...
;)
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home