My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Tonights match went well... I really love being at the football club... even though we only had 10 people in the audience it's just so much more 'in your face' and 'real'... I dont like playing csz at the theatre anymore... I KNOW I'm in the minority with it, but I can't help it... it just makes me miserable.
Hilarious scene from tonight that took place in my house! Vey funny... as it was such a small crowd the majority of people there knew me! lol ... so the understood straight away why the stage was suddenly strewn with crap and Emily was being my sister moaning at me... hilarious.
So funny I've actually saved the sketch to send to my parents!
So we nearly made a loss but enough people there didn't have leaflets so we were just about OK mullah wise... so I can sleep OK



see the difference in faces... compare me to last week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home