My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I'm full.. I just had some pasta... I realised, while talking to the texan last night, that I pretty much dont go a day without cheese... I'm a cheesaholic! I CAN GIVE IT UP!!! I CAN!!!!!!! Ahem.
I just LOVE cheese! I'm so glad I'm not a vegan.
I drove back from Salford today and the sun was shining and I almost convinced myself I was on holiday already basking in the American sun , drivingon the freeway, getting terribly burned... *sigh* thems the days.
How depressing though that even my stalker is now not interested in me... *sigh*
I can't wait to get back to the states... I've saved mullah and can relax for the whole time I'm there... assuming I can line up more work at Salford for when I get back then ALL IS WELL!
I'm really excited to visit three new states - Minneapolis, Texas and Oregon... I may also get to Indianapolis if I can time it right.
That means states I've been to now: NY, WI, IL, CA, Maryland (dont know initials)
Erm.. i think that's all... I thought there were more... damnit!
Next year... next year!
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home