My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

SHOW!

Tonight was fun. I got lots of hugs and presents and the show went well. I realyl enjoyed the second half for the first time, I felt less nervous... things that could go wrong didnt' bother me as much... it was great cos my nana and auntie were in the audience, as were Ste and his mum... loads of fun...
I really love being in a show! I think I've missed performing... CSz is performing but it's a whole different thing (well, it depends on the night as to how much Ihave to improvise!)
We also got a great review for my last play dropped into the theatre too! AND I asked someone to the cinema AND they said (and I quote... cos it was in a text) 'Yeah that be good.' bless. So, I feel good right now.. i think... at work tomorrow so going to bed now...



Bindi update... managed to hide a bit more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home