My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, April 04, 2005

April... in a few weeks I'll be 26! deary me.. can you believe it? I can't... I was 23 when I started this blog! jeez.
My tooth wrecks... the one that's coming out tomorrow... so at least that's more motivation to get it done.
Scary though..
Have loads to do today.. but Idont have to do a tax return this year so I have more spare time!
I was supposed to be on a course today but as I can't go tomorrow I didnt' want to waste their time.. plus it was a bit scary - stand up! I just want to lie down with my poorly tooth :(
Reh yesterday was a bit of a shambles... but also good cos now we know what's going on a bit more.. and I got some lovely compliments, which of course I just blushed and looked at the floor... I've really got to work out a way to accept things like that... ugh.
Spent a lovely afternoon/evening with the lovely Miles... we may be going to Wales for a day next week, as he's a teacher and has time off. Should be fun...
It's such nice weather again today!
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home