My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Well.. it's done...
I was numb for ages, and the temp filling he put in my other tooth still hurts :(... I am booked in next week to get that taken out... ugh... at least I know what to expect...
I tell you what I DIDN'T expect... to have this done, be shaken and bloody, walk to the reception and see my ex's new GF stood there... perfect end to a perfect day... ugh.

so, one down one to go... just as horrible as anticipated, but I managed to get through it mind over matter. I spent the entire time spelling words on the ceiling, Babylon was the hardest. The noise was horrible and I'm not looking forward to that again next week, but at least I know I can do this now... then I just have a few fillings to go then it's all done and I start learning how to look after my teeth!
I didn't really eat yesterday, but I've managed some of my tikka masala leftovers today, hard work and slow going, but I seem to have suceeded... lol
I was just saying to Welchie... I feel good today!
I just bought ELO's greatest hits (yes, now I have that on vinyl, minidisc and now CD...), put it on in my car and drove home with the window open as it was sunny, and i just sang along and though, 'today I feel good'... I hope it continues :D
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home