My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Ugh,, i really want to do this work I REALLY DO! So why can't I? I think it's cos I have a lot of different things to get done... which I CAN get done, I have just enough time if I start now... I just have to start it! I suppose I'm getting nervous about it all, I'm still not 100% clued in on what the deal is with what I'm supposed to be doing, but I also get the feeling they dont mind too much as long as the kids are gonna be learning something. I've split my three weeks up into WEEK ONE- Character, WEEK TWO - Technical, and WEEK THREE - Performance... so I HAVE made a start, ish.
I've had such a busy week I spent most of yesterday sleeping... which, as I've said before, is not like me... or maybe nowadays it IS like me... but it means I'm turning into my mum! argh ;)
OK, I'm going to go and get some work done...
BRON
ps - had a weird dream last night that someone emailed me about how wonderful they thought the layout of my blog was... weird

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home