My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

FROM JER

1. What's in store for CSzUK in the future?

A worrying question right now... if we weren't paying for the flights to the US I'd be a bit more confident on our stance... we will see... i have horrible thoughts that we may die after the summer which will be terrible... who knows

2. If you could design your perfect job what would it be?

Wow... pretty much what I'm doing now - only MUCH MORE WORK and MUCH MORE MONEY! And lots of holidays ;) I really enjoy going into schools the odd couple of days a week and doing workshops, and I love direecting, ideally I suppose running around the country directing shows in schools and colleges would probably be my ideal job... but that job doesn't exist over here...

3. Describe your perfect mate?

Hmmm... I was asked this recently by a friend... it's hard for me cos I've never really sat down and thought about it, ever. Her suggested was that the first part of what I should look for is: '1) Must live in the UK!' ... blah blah blah... ;)
I think some things that need to be key is firstly the same sense of humour, and a willingness to laugh insanely, also someoe who can give me space but also be there when I need them. Someone who can make me feel happy just being in the same room as them. And something I realised recently is I need to be with someone who I can create with... I didn't think that mattered cos I do so much creating stuff with others, but I think I need that special someone to be interested in making things with me, like plays, comedy, clay animals, anything....


4. Take a quality from each close friend and build a new friend.

Ste - Ability to say the right thing at the right time
Liz - sensibility
Ian - quick wit
Rach - The ability to be totally down to earth but utterly bonkers
Jenny - vivacious humour
Jer - Honesty
Evan - warmth

My new friend will be called Slirjje


5. Make up a question and then answer it.

Why did Jer ask me to make up a question? Cos she's lazy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home