My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, January 15, 2005

FROM MY MOTHER

1] New Year's resolution?

I already wrote that on here... my resolution is this year to DO SOMETHING... just something... as a sideline - to make some friends!


2] How many different hair shades last year?


Wow... about 5 different dye jobs... this year will be different I think


3]Will you be brave and got when the dentist sends for you?

Yesss... I am going on the 2nd Feb for a full head xray blah blah

4]Marrying this year??

Where on EARTH did that question come from? Who can say...I am, as usual, fighting them off with sticks... suppose I've literally only come to the realisation that i COULD get married if I wanted to... after thinking I was going to be married to a certain person for the rest of my days, it's taken a long while to shake that - as ridiculous as that is

5]Roughly, how many shirts do you have?

Not counted but I would guess probably over 100

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home