My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

I got an email from a little milwaukeean bird saying that she was worried that I'd not posted because I was depressed again....
that, my avid readers, is currently not the case.
I am just very busy all of a sudden! Jan and Feb seem to be Bron's Busy Months of 2005. I will need March to recoup!
Anyway... last weeks YT show went well, got a good crowd and the kids did really well. CSz the next night wasn't quite as good, the show was ok (if not a bit mental) but there was hardly anyone there... our smallest audience yet! BUT a couple of newbies there who we made a fuss of so hopefully they'll come back.
I'm still suffering from my teeth... my dentist however finally put in a temp filling to the one giving me all the trouble - and then, sods law, the next day the temp filling from the OTHER tooth fell out... all my gums are swollen and sore and my mouth is getting that way in general... great... there's only so many times I'm willing to go to the dentists! I have my hosp appointment - but it looks like that's just for an xray! Which confused me a bit.... anyway.
On Tuesday Key and myself took both our cats to the vets. Binx was an angel as usual, and kitty seemed slightly less stressed than usual. Anyway, we got through the jabs, and the flea searches, and the worming etc... then the vet listened to kitty's heart and said 'We'd have told you about his heart murmur wouldn't we'... to which I just replied 'No!'. He went on to tell me that I needed to bring kitty in to have lots of expensive tests... great... it HAD to be the cat I didnt' like! Anyway... bottom line I've decided not to take him. I can't afford it - it's that simple. If he deteriorates I'll take him, but he seems fine. I know it's harsh, but there it is.
I have a long day of phone calls today... i hate it! HATE IT! Am also going to chase up a possible preston venue lead for CSz
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home