My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

yay... blogger will finally let me blog again! It's been werird for the last week.

Anyhoo.. lots has happened this week. I was given an auditon for a company who do Olde TIme Music Hall shows around the country! That 's in London next Tuesday. Quite exciting. I've got to ring them tomorrow and tell them about my jaunt to the states though, so that may hinder me a bit... we'll see.
I've also applied for a directing placement at the Young Vic in London.. that would just be a dream come true - i would drop everything for that!
Yesterday was a happy day, so, of course, today is a miserable day... for no other reason than that's just what happens with me... spent most of today in self doubt mode pretty much... but I've just piled all this crap onto my new internet friend, so I dont need to pile any more..
I'm trying to organise this trip to LA for next summer but everyone's dropping out! I dont understand why!? It's LA!! You get to perform in HOLLYWOOD! I dunno...
Like I sai dI'm fed up right now.
I bailed on my dentist appt... am trying to pluck up the courage to call the dentists and ask for them to refer me to somewhere that does NOT do injections... but will completely knock me out... makes me panic just thinking about it so I refuse to right now.
I've been in kitting overload! Scarves here there and everywhere!
I'm sure more has happened but I can't think of what it is right now... so I'll go...
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home