My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, November 13, 2004

I'm so mad with myself for the last couple of days... I went to visit Welchie and with the best intentions came back and wanted to get down to some work. I've just not... i can't hardly eat anything... it hurts too much. I can't eat anything I have to chew for Heat, Cold and Texture reasons.. and I am fed up to the back teeth (literally) with soup! I tried a curry last night, but half way through had to give up as the rice had managed to infiltrate my temporary filling! Ugh.
Anyway, tonight will be interesting - because of my poor diet over the last few weeks my stomach is a mess and I am so tired, my skin is apauling and obviously my jaw still aches... and it's an Awards do... so I dont really want to go :(
I couldnt afford a new dress so instead I bought myself some Green Contact lenses to try and add some difference to what I would be wearing..they are interesting and look rather fake, which is a bit poop. I dunno if I'll wear them now..
Anyway, have Youth Theatre today so am going to get dressed...
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home