My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, November 08, 2004

I actually blogged a couple of days ago but it didn't show up! What an arse... well I'm not re-writing it you can go jump!
Just got back from watching Bridget Jones 2... only went to see Welchies name in the credits but actually enjoyed the film - only laughed out loud twice and wanted to re-edit the fight scene to make it funnier... ;) I wanted to cry all the way through though - not a good movie to see with your ex... makes you really think about your love life! Arse again. I suppose I'm always looking for that special spark! You know, in the words of the beautiful south 'i want my sun drenched wind swept Ingrid Burhgman kiss'... I want that a lot... i want to live in a film I think, where I am the director and scriptwriter and casting director... where music swells and everything is all happy in the end.
I have so much work to do ! I just can't get into it.. it's all in my head it's just hard to get it onto paper - and it's annoying cos I really do want to get it done! I wanted to start it now but I'm getting sleeeeepy... so I will not get it done... i have to send some stuff to two schools that have booked me for CSz workshops so I NEED to do that asap before they change their minds - but even that's not shoving me in the right direction...
Welchie has invited me darnn sarff this week to watch her lovely play, so I'm hoping I can tie that in with a workshop in Oxford... we'll see.
Dentist on tuesday... absolutely terrified.... true to form I chickened out of phoning them to ask what to expect...so instead I am going to think the worst then I am prepared... I am going on my own to get them done :-/

BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home