My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

i woke up this morning to hear a rhythmic poudning... well more a tapping/smacking sound... i listened for a while and concluded that it must have been my cat licking herself in the room. But it didn't stop. So I listened some more and while I listened I held my breath and it stopped... my own heart beat was making my bed move so much that it was tapping against the wall! I was stressed and I didn't even know it! I did some slow breathing and got my heart rate down a bit. It's weird cos I'd dreamt about throwing pots (as in clay stuff).. which is one of the most relaxing things you can do... I dunno.. my brain is screwed.
Turns out I'm still on Job Seekers which is good, dont know for how long though... I have a job interview with Tescos tomorrow, which I'd set up cos I was convinced I was going to get thrown off... but now I want to carry on with New Deal and get on with my business (which has now turned into the business of ME - as in ME doing workshops on my own without other CSz peeople... only downside is that it works so much better with more than just me!)
GAH
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home