My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, September 25, 2004

So.. it's a saturday night... what's a Bron to do?
Stay in and knit of course!
I'm not complaining or anything, cos I like knitting, and it was nice for my ex to pop round for a lovely evening watching me knit (and eating his birthday cake - 30 on monday... old git), but it just made me think of how much stuff I just dont do!
I hate going out at the weekend cos everywhere's so busy, and there are rarely films on that I really want to pay an arm and a leg to watch, so I tend to just not do anything... unless there's something going on at the theatre, but that's getting rarer (ugh.. to be honest that's not a place I want to be in anymore, not to try and relax and have fun anyway...).
Tomorrow is going to be filled with excitement as me and keya go into Preston for a jolly outing...
My days just seem really empty, and I KNOW i have things I can be doing to fill them but I can't motivate myself still. I've still not been able to turn my ringer back on my mobile since the whole incident a couple of weeks ago... the ringer makes me jump out of my skin... STILL!
Last night didnt help matters after recieving an abusive phone call from a lady from the theatre! The thing is none of it was my fault.. i was NO WAY in the wrong... but I still felt like shite and it ruined my evening... i dont understand where people get off from being horrible to others! Honestly...!! I don't get it!
Anyhoo.. gonna try and find something constructive to for a couple of hours... i am not tired, been going to bed at like 2, 3am... tut...
I feel lonely at the moment :(
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home