My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

I spent pretty much all of today sat here, typing.
TOnight, well, at about 1.30am I quit my acting teacher job.
My boss suddenly decided to tell me all the problems she had with me in one foul swoop, rather than when they occurred, and I know in my heart and head that I will never feel comfortable working for her again.
I am dreading tomorrow because she will call me, and I will have to talk to her and probably explain myself. The thing is, she takes everything to heart (as do i, I can totalyl see where she's coming from on most things) and she will no doubt spin this around so that it hurts HER as well. But then, she'd already pretty much advertised my job without telling me this week anyway. So it shouldn't take too long to find someone more suitable. Less 'unproffesional' and someone who doesn't 'talk back'... for those of you who know me, i do NOT talk back, certainly not to someone who is my boss, and I am not unprofessional.. my life is as professional as it gets... I run two companies myself! I made the simple mistake of feeling comfortable at work and with my coleagues, rest assured I will not let that happen again.

Iam going to miss one or two of the kids.. there is some real potential in that place.. I only hope they get nurtured how they shoudl be.

My hair, eyes and lips have suffered big time today... my scalp is a mess, my eyes are so swollen I can hardly open them and my lips have deteriorated (although some of that may be from all the sweating from last nights match!!)

Oh yes, last night... it went very well. A small audience for us, but a good show. I will write more about it when I crawl out of this slump again

BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home