My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Friday, August 27, 2004

Well... what to do, what to do... today was cancelled due to flooding... yes I kid you not... so only one day out of 3 I've worked this week so not much money, on the up side, dont have to pay tax on that cos it's under the ammount... but blah.. how am I going to get to LA at this rate?
I have finally nearly finished unpacking..and i tidied my room last night (it's a mess again now though)... i also managed to make myself look at the video of Tech Speak, as anticipated the recording of the last night is AWFUL.. my camera sucks ass and theya re going to get a HUGE chunk of my mind when I ring up ... RARGH! DOnt' buy from Curry's and dont buy JVC camcorders!
OK gonna go and start my day properly now
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home