My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Friday, August 20, 2004

I am tired so to update you with opening night here's a copy of the e-mail I sent to a few people:

Opening night went well... over half full, 120 ish (good for an opening with no special offers ;)) and a wonderful reaction from the audience...
I'm one of those people who can't take it though... people come up to me and say 'That was great' and I just dont know how to react... I either go 'oh thanks, but this went wrong' or 'oh thanks, wasn't everyone else so good' or just 'thanks' and then leave asap. I was so chuffed with the response to the script too, as this play was written by one of my oldest friends, I am excited for her... she's coming to watch it on Saturday! The cast will get it all right by then I hope (a couple of big chunks cut out tonight and a few slow entrances). The critic who gave me my awards this year (Best Play and Best Director if I didn't mention it already ;) )is coming on saturday too! SHould be exciting.
My 10 minutes film at the beginning seemed to go OK but I have had to change the opening to the play to reflect the speed and beat of the film... the play kind of stopped at the start, if you know what I mean.. so we are rejigging it for tomorrow.
Am trying to grab a good still of the girly snog to freak out Rach and Char with hehe...
So tonight was grrrrrreat... I was given my trophy and certificates for afore mentioned awards tonight too.. they had been sat behind the bar waiting for me :) So I am happy... and tomorrow I get a morning where i dont need to set my alarm!!! (this is an extreme rareity in my world - even if I dont have anything today (another rareity) i will set my alarm)... so I 'm going to see when I sleep to. Hope it continues to the end of the week.. I like being in a good mood... doesn't quite top tournament though... maybe if they get it all right before the end of this short run it will ;)
kisses
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home