My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Well, here I am in sunny (ahem) Washington DC.  So far I have eaten a shed load of pizza and hung out with pals... sounds boring but, hey, for those of you who know me, you know that's what I do to 'relax' (or as close as I ever get to that).
Had an interesting first night here... after saying goodbye to someone I didn't know (I was taken to a farewell party for a guy and his wife and child... as you do, lol) I got back to Matts and was getting changed for bed when I looked down and thought, shit I've got another mole, I've not seen that before... on closer inspection my mole turned out to have LEGS!  This is when the freaking out began.  i realised very quickly there was a tick attached to me!  Again, for those of you who know me I cannot stand ANYTHING that sucks blood, ARGH!  So i quickly finished getting changed and ran like a child to Matt to help me (he's a teacher, he'd know what to do)... he quickly called a friend to ask what to do then looked it up on the internet... ha... inside I was freaking out but outside I was like 'Yes, OK, let's do that'.  I mean, think about it, I've met Matt like, once, ever, and now I'm showing him my belly going 'get this tick off me!!!!!'... sheesh.  So anyway, the tick was removed, red faces occurred and sleep was had.  lol
I have no idea where the tick came from, how long it had been there... but if it wasn't for Matt is may still be there, so I salute you.
I'm off to a longform improvisation class tonight, so that shoudl be good.  Also watched the video from last years tourney... i got laughs!  I forgot that part!  I am feeling better about playing next week and Matt is now my official confidence boosting guru, he's one of those people who knows tjust what to say and when - I need more people like that in my life! ;)
BRON

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home