My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Friday, July 09, 2004

Well it's been a while hasn't it...

I have now graduated... THANK THE LORD JESUS GOD MARY JOSEPH BLAH BLAH... please dont read that line if it offends you... but as you will see this blog is a testement to my misery and depression that I endured on that sodding course so now it is well and truley over (apart from STILL not being given my final project work back! And writing THE letter of all complaints letters..) I am HAPPY.

Ahem.

The graduation itself was crap.. crap location, people, talk by the Director... apart from the fact that she mentioned me! Haha... bless.. they must have realised I am going to complain and wanted to sweeten me by saying how well I was doing after my degree - whatever... anyhoo... here's what I looked like that day....




And here's me now:



My haridresser refused to tkae any more off! AND she changed my parting.. lol... funny stuff.

Ste has decided to breka his arm so I am even more busy than I would be at present... going all over the country doing STUFF with a place... lol... whatever - I'm tired and going now....

BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home