My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, May 23, 2004

Sooooo exhausted! I HATE manual cars! Took Jer (my lovely american CSz visiter) to Wales today for a pleasant day trip. It was a really lovely day both company and weather wise but NOT traffic wise! I am exhausted! I really missed my automatic.. traffic jams are a doddle in those things! I've never stalled so much in my life! And I had a mad moment parking in Llandudno which was embarrassing to say the least! But Conwy, Llandudno and the Orme were as lovely as ever. I very rarely visit in the summer, I'd forgotten how busy it can get! I looked at rock but didn't buy any - seems I should have as the first thing Keya asked as I got through the door was has I bought any! lol...
I am hoping to get started on deciding which computer to get next week... then probably buy it the week after! We'll see.
I may get another job with the Primary school visiting company thing, doing a film in a day! So that'll be cool.. more mullah and fun.
Anyway, as I'm tired I'm going to have a v early night I think - have a LOT to do tomorrow
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home